This time, the reference to being in black has nothing to do with their album Back In Black and more to do with black ink, as opposed to red ink, which, in the world of business, separates the difference between financial success and financial failure.
The fact that AC/DC’s brand-new album, Black Ice, has topped the charts in 29 countries is a pretty good indicator that the group’s latest effort is adding significant quantities of black ink to their balance sheet.
Having already sold in excess of 780,000 copies in the U.S. alone, the release of Black Ice marks the second time that the Australian rock group has topped the charts here in the U.S.
With the group just getting their tour underway, we now have word on the list of songs that will comprise their 2-hour show:
01. Rock ‘N Roll Train (from Black Ice, 2008)
02. Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be (from Let There Be Rock, 1977)
03. Back In Black (from Back In Black, 1980)
04. Stiff Upper Lip (from Stiff Upper Lip, 2000)
05. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (from Dirty Deeds, 1976)
06. Thunderstruck (from The Razors Edge, 1990)
07. Hard As A Rock (from Ballbreaker, 1995)
08. The Jack (from TNT, 1975)
09. Hells Bells (from Back In Black, 1980)
10. Shoot To Thrill (from Back In Black, 1980)
11. You Shook Me All Night Long (from Back In Black, 1980)
12. TNT (from TNT, 1975)
13. Whole Lotta Rosie (from Let There Be Rock, 1977)
14. Let There Be Rock (from Let There Be Rock, 1977)
15. Highway To Hell (from Highway To Hell, 1979)
16. For Those About To Rock (from For Those About To Rock, 1981)
17. Anything Goes (from Black Ice, 2008)
18. Big Jack (from Black Ice, 2008)
19. War Machine (from Black Ice, 2008)
20. Black Ice (from Black Ice, 2008)
21. Bad Boy Boogie (from Let There Be Rock, 1977)
Check out Undercover for more on AC/DC.